Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pickled Pumpkin & Painted Orange !

Have you tasted "pickled pumpkin"? I haven't until last night. It's very crunchy, sweet and sour at the same time. It taste very much like any other pickles namely, papaya,manggo or zucchini. But, this one.... ROCKS!

Last night 3 HF(Genesis,Chrysolite & Emerald) met to have a time of fun! A time of games, fruits and nuts. We had lots of food and fruits, but my eyes and mouth were set on this interesting homemade "pickled pumpkin" by Susan Sim. I like it very much and I'll try to make this, one day.

We had a wonderful time of laughing till tearing playing those funny games that Jerry introduced. Me,Tiffany and Daniel won one of the " Naming Game". We had a Trophy!!! A hand-painted, Homemade Trophy! by Jerry...... 2-in-1 trophy... can display also can eat! Taadaa... see my trophy :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL.... Nice... BTW, was the orange sweet or sour?? Forgot to ask...

    ReplyDelete