Sunday, April 19, 2009

POPIAH

Above : Ingredients for popiah plus a bowl of seafood porridge
The cili padi is only for BLeng!

Above : Popiah ready to eat!

My kitchen is " off duty" on weekends and I always look forward to the weekends meals with my mother-in-law. She is a fantastic cook! She is ever ready to prepare almost anything we like(Chinese dishes). All we need to do is to place an order in advance!

Yesterday we had "Popiah". She was shock to see us coming home for dinner with our cameras,which we normally just indulge in eating only. We thought we better not loose this opportunity to snap some nice looking food dish from her kitchen. More to come in future,hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog can teach me how to make vege foods? u r invite to my blog n leave a comments thk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't only make vege food. I make every kind of food as long as my family likes it.

    ReplyDelete